Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fan-tabulous Fiber One Protein Cereal! Let the Munching Begin!


 
Some of you who also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook know that I’m a BzzAgent. What does this mean? I am able to test out new products on the market for free (or by receiving a discount) and in return I provide honest feedback and naturally discuss the products with my family and friends.

Recently I was lucky enough to be selected to join the Fiber One Protein Cereal campaign and via General Mills and the BzzAgent organization, I was able to receive two FREE boxes of the NEW Fiber One Protein Cereal; Cranberry Almond and Maple Brown Sugar.

As I just received my BzzKit last night, I have only had the pleasure of tasting the Maple Brown Sugar flavor (thus far). I normally prefer “sugary” cereals and therefore, I was skeptical about the taste and texture. But I forged ahead, took my first spoonful, and I did not look back! My man-friend and I each ate... more like DEVOURED one bowl each. LOL!

The Maple Brown Sugar is absolutely scrumptious! It is full of granola, pecans and has a delicious taste of maple brown sugar running throughout the entire cereal (hence the name). It was extremely crunchy, but not to the point of that gravel cereal (Grape Nuts), and the taste was amazing! I literally could not believe that what I was eating contained 10g of protein (including the milk) and 20% of my daily fiber!

I cannot WAIT to try the Cranberry Almond flavor, but I want to finish the Maple Brown Sugar box first; which shouldn’t take very long. My man-friend LOVES oatmeal (he could literally eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and he plans on taking some of the cereal and adding it to his oatmeal for a little bit of texture. I’ll be sure to let ya’ll know what he thinks, but I think this cereal would be good on just about anything! Trail mix add-in, ice cream topper… oh, the possibilities are endless!
 
Please comment down below if you've ever tried this cereal and/or any other Fiber One products. The first person to leave a comment will score a sweet $1.00 off ONE box of Fiber One Protein cereal; courtesy of General Mills.
 
Just be sure to message me your mailing address! Feel free to contact me on one of my other social media sites or directly via email (a.eyler06@gmail.com).
 
PS: If you didn't make it in time to score the coupon, follow me on my other social media sites (listed in the "About Me" section on my blog) as I will be giving out more in the upcoming weeks.
 
Thank you, lovelies!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't received anything from BzzAgent in a while :( I have tried Fiber One Cereal Bars and they defiantly "work" LOL! And my man-friend (haha) LOVES cereal too, he likes it as a snack before bed. :) Anyway great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristina - sad face :( Are you making sure to keep up on your surveys? They don't notify you if there are new ones, so I just check every other day... and poof! They magically appear. I LOVE the Fiber One chewy granola bars; they taste like candy! LOL

      I wonder if eating cereal before bed is a guy thing. My man-friend eats it almost EVERY night before bed lol. We buy the Costco size bags / boxes.

      Thank you so much for your comment and review; I really appreciate it! You scored this coupon!!! :) I'll message you on Facebook for your address.

      Delete