For my top, I'm wearing a lime green and white striped anchor shirt that came in the Quacker Factory Set of Two Summertime T-Shirts and Tote bundle!
Royal / Anchor
XXS - 3X
- Includes solid tee, striped tee, and tote bag.
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Machine Wash, Dry Flat
For my bottom, I'm wearing the Quacker Factory Dream Jeannes Convertible Capris with Rhinestones in white. This is my third pair of Dream Jeannes Capris! I have black, white (now), and dark indigo.
XXS - 3X
Elastic waistband, rhinestone embellishment along bottom, front pockets with a coin pocket on the wearer's right. Three rhinestone buttons and tab to convert to pedal pusher length.
- Semi-fitted at the waist and straight legged.
- 96% cotton / 4% spandex
- Hand Wash / Hang Dry (I have been washing my capris for years, in COLD water, and hanging them to dry - still good as new!)
For my shoes-ies, I'm sporting the Clarks Bendables Arbor Opal Suede Slip-on Boat Shoes in tan... seeing a theme yet?
5M - 12W (yes ladies, WIDE widths!)
- Slip-on boat style shoe, stitch detail, lace-up detail with bow.
- Removable cushioned insole, textured outsole.
- Bendables Technology: a system of external and internal flex grooves for more flexibility.
Never head-of or tried Jamberry Wraps before? Contact me for a FREE sample!
What are you wearing today? And do you have any FUN plans for this weekend???